1. What are cookies?
Cookies are small text files that provide access to information already stored on your device (desktop computer, laptop, tablet, smartphone, smart television, etc.) or enter information into it.
Cookies are generated when you access a website that uses cookie technology. Cookies are stored on your browser and then sent back to the originating website on each subsequent visit.
2. What information do we collect through cookies?
Cookies provide access to the following information:
– Technical data (IP address of your Internet connection terminal, nature of your terminal, browser used)
– Spatial data (location of your connection terminal)
– Time data (date, time and duration of connection)
– Navigation data (tracking mouse movements, pages viewed, time spent on each page, products searched, ads you clicked on)
Cookies are used for the following purposes:
– Allowing and facilitating your browsing on the site (e.g. logging into a secure area of the site without having to re-enter the same authentication information over and over, customizing how information is presented through the site layouts or themes);
– Any other legitimate interest (e.g. Protection and security of the site, advertising operations, statistics).
4. How long do cookies last?
Cookies whose use is subject to your prior consent are used for a maximum 13 month period from their first entry into your device.
5. When your consent is required?
Your prior consent is required for the use of:
– Cookies related to advertising operations;
– Audience measurement, targeting and retargeting cookies;
– Social network tracking cookies generated by social network sharing buttons.
Your prior consent is not required for the use of:
– Cookies whose sole purpose is to enable or facilitate electronic communication;
– Cookies which are necessary to provide an online communication service at your express request.
6. How can you manage cookies?
If you do not want to accept cookies, you can change your browser settings so that cookies are not used.
Please note that some cookies whose use does not require your prior consent are essential to the proper functioning of the site; their turning off would deprive you of their features.
7. How can you turn cookies off?
All popular browsers (e.g. Google’s Chrome, Microsoft Internet Explorer, Microsoft Edge, Mozilla Firefox, Apple’s Safari and Opera) allow you to amend your cookie settings so that cookies are no longer enabled across all websites that you visit.
For further information about cookies and how to manage or delete them visit www.allaboutcookies.org.
8. Our cookies list
|aa715f0b0bec00648b883eb58515d81f||Session cookies are used by the server to store information about the user’s activities on pages so that the user can easily pick up where he left off on the server pages.||In the lock of the browser|
|ce3770d72a6a9d61d1ccbfcb3b226d2e||Session cookies are used by the server to store information about the user’s activities on pages so that the user can easily.||1 year|
|_ga / _gid||This cookie is used to distinguish unique users by assigning a random generated number as a client identifier.||2 years|
|_gat||Used for processing Analytics queries||10 min|